You are here
Address and contact information:
- Minnesota Supercomputing Institute
- University of Minnesota
- 599 Walter Library
- 117 Pleasant Street SE
- Minneapolis, MN 55455
- Phone: 612.624.0528
- Fax: 612.624.8861
- Systems Status
- Help Request Form
- Support Email: email@example.com
- Helpline Phone: (612) 626-0802
- Help Desk in 587 Walter Library is staffed Monday through Friday from 8:30 to 5:00.
- Bioinformatics, Interdisciplinary Informatics consulting: Kevin Silverstein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cloud development: Ben Lynch <email@example.com>
- Complex storage configurations or large data set transfers: Shawn Houston <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- HPC consulting: Jeff McDonald <email@example.com>
- Image processing: Ravi Chityala <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Large database hosting: Shawn Houston <email@example.com>
- Production web environment customization: Ben Lynch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Proteomics workflows: Susan Van Riper <email@example.com>
- Remote visualization: Nancy Rowe <firstname.lastname@example.org> or Mike Knox <email@example.com>
- Web or cyber application development: Ben Lynch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
MSI researchers and other users who have work-related video clips or print articles that they would like to share with MSI for publications or on the MSI website are requested to contact email@example.com.
The Minnesota Supercomputing Institute is located in Walter Library, on the East Bank of the University of Minnesota campus. It is housed on the entire fifth floor and parts of the basement and on the fourth floor.
MSI facilities available at Walter Library include conference rooms, office facilities, vending, and computational laboratories. Additional MSI laboratories are located elsewhere campus; see the individual lab pages for their location information.
Parking options for visitors to the Minneapolis campus
Parking options for visitors to the CGL at St. Paul campus