posted on September 12, 2013
As part of the ongoing selection process for the next HPC system at MSI, MSI has invited top high performance computing vendors to present their high performance computing portfolios and roadmaps to users in a Town Hall setting.
IBM will be on-site Friday, September 20, 2013, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., to provide presentations and have interactive discussions with MSI users. The meeting will take place in Walter Library, Room 402. The agenda is provided below:
- Presented by Todd Heiman, IBM Client Executive
HPC/Research Computing and IBM
- Presented by Kent Winchell, IBM Deep Computing Chief Technology Officer
HPC in Industrial Engineering
- Presented by Dr. Martin Feyereisen
HPC in Life Sciences/Genomic Processing and Research
- speaker TBA
Platform Software in HPC Environments
- Presented by Marc West, World Wide Platform Computing Synergy Manager
Intelligent Cluster Solutions, Computer/Storage
- Presented by Steve Chase, HPC Lead, and Josh Babcock, Intel Servers and CPFS Storage
We look forward to seeing all interested MSI users at this Town Hall meeting.