You are here
Monthly Maintenance on January 8
posted on January 6, 2014
On Wednesday, January 8, from 04:00 - 15:00, MSI staff will perform scheduled maintenance and upgrades to the network and various systems.
During this maintenance period, we will be performing the following updates:
- Network firmware updates and modifications will be performed affecting external connectivity for up to 1 hour.
- MSI login nodes will be rebooted and updated (expected to be available after 8:30 a.m.
- Koronis UV1000 will be offline for Hardware Parts replacement.
- Itasca will be offline for software updates.
- MAM, a new SU tracking software, will be deployed in an authoritative mode on Cascade, Itasca, and Calhoun. Staff will be closely monitoring jobs on these systems to ensure the tracking software is working as expected. Lab users and Koronis users will not be affected.
Systems status is always available on our Status page. https://www.msi.umn.edu/status/
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.