posted on November 1, 2013
On Wednesday, November 6, from 04:00 - 15:00, MSI Staff will perform scheduled maintenance and upgrades to the network and various systems.
During this maintenance period, we will be performing the following updates:
- Network firmware updates and modifications will be performed affecting external connectivity for up to 1 hour.
- Infrastructure services (LDAP, MSI website, email, license servers, etc) will be restarted.
- Servers hosting websites and databases will be restarted.
- Galaxy, NX servers, GPUT, SAS, Timelogic decypher servers will be restarted.
- Torque/moab server for the lab queue will be replaced.
- Lab scratch space (/scratch1, /scratch2, etc) moved to a new fileserver.
- Koronis system will be unavailable for a PBSpro upgrade
Systems status is always available on our Status page.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.