posted on September 30, 2013
On Wednesday 2 October 2013, from 04:00 - 15:00, MSI Staff will perform scheduled maintenance and upgrades to the network and various systems.
During this maintenance period, we will be performing the following updates:
- Network firmware updates and modifications will be performed affecting internal and external connectivity for up to 1 hour
- Koronis will be offline for system maintenance
- Cascade will be unavailable (system updates)
- MSI login nodes (including NX) will be rebooted and patched
- Hosted websites will be unavailable (disk migration to the Panasas storage system)
- Galaxy will be offline for system maintenance
Systems status is always available on our Status page.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.