Several MSI PIs are on the Highly Cited Researchers list, which recognizes researchers around the world whose citation records place them in the top one percent of citation counts for their field over a decade.
The PIs on the list are:
- Bruce Blazar (Pediatrics; Clinical and Translational Science Institute; Center for Translational Medicine)
- Christopher Cramer (Vice President for Research; Chemistry)
- Ashley Haase (Microbiology and Immunology)
- Sarah Hobbie (Ecology, Evolution and Behavior)
- Forest Isbell (Ecology, Evolution and Behavior)
- Dan Knights (Computer Science and Engineering; BioTechnology Institute)
- Peter Reich (Forest Resources; Institute on the Environment)
- Eric Seabloom (Ecology, Evolution and Behavior)
- Donald Truhlar (Chemistry)
- Daniel Voytas (Genetics, Cell Biology and Development)
A complete list of University of Minnesota researchers who appear on the list can be found on the OVPR Inquiry blog: U Faculty Among Global List of Highly Cited Researchers.