You are here
Pipeline Pilot Client Reconfiguration
- Launch the Pipeline Pilot client as usual (from xen.msi or your own machine).
- If you have already configured your client to connect to iron or copper, you will receive an error: "Pipeline Pilot failed to connect to the server". Click "OK".
- If you do not receive the error mention in 2, but instead are taken to the login window click "Cancel". You will receive a message: "Failed to log into the configured...". Click "OK".
- You will now be prompted to enter the address of the new server. Enter 'plp.msi.umn.edu'. Click "OK".
- You will now receive the login window. You can use your MSI username and password to access Pipeline Pilot as usual.