All MSI users (PI, Group Member, Class, or Tutorial accounts) agree that they will NOT use any of MSI's systems to store data that are protected by the following laws and regulations.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA)
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
Violation of this policy will result in immediate closure of all associated user accounts and removal of data that are in violation of this policy. It is the responsibility of the MSI user to ensure compliance with this policy and to report any violation of this policy as dictated by governing data use agreements.