You are here
Proteomics web tutorials from MSI
MSI has created web tutorials on using MaxQuant and Protein Pilot.
MaxQuant is a suite of algorithms for analysis of high-resolution mass spectrometry (Orbitrap) proteomics data.
- Introduction to MaxQuant (31 minutes)
- MaxQuant at MSI: Step by Step Guide by Rongxiao Sa (35 minutes)
ProteinPilot™ is a proteomics software program used for analysis of peptide tandem mass spectrometry data and for relative quantification of proteins using the iTRAQ® technology and other modes of stable isotope labeling.
- Module One : Introduction to ProteinPilot by LeeAnn Higgins (23 minutes)
- Module Two : ProteinPilot Outputs (27 minutes)
- Module Three : ProteinPilot Peptide Summary by LeeAnn Higgins (21 minutes)
- Module Four : ProteinPilot Protein Summary and Quantitation (15 minutes)
- Module Five : False Discovery Rate Analysis and ProteinPilot FDR output (25 minutes)
- Module Six : Beyond ProteinPilot by LeeAnn Higgins (15 minutes)
Using ProteinPilot within Galaxy-P (60 minutes)