2019 MSI Research Exhibition
Tuesday, April 16, 2019
1st, 4th, and 5th Floors, Walter Library
MSI will hold its annual Research Exhibition on Tuesday, April 16, 2019. The event will include:
- A panel discussion about employment in fields using scientific computing. The panel will be made up of representatives from HPC companies.
- Industry presentations about current and emerging technologies in HPC.
- Judged poster session with prizes (travel awards) awarded to the competition finalists.
- Tours of the machine room.
- Visualization demos in the LMVL.
- Light refreshments.
12-1p Panel Discussion: Employment opportunities in HPC-Related Fields
1:10-3:30: Individual presentations by industry representatives
1:10: Dell - Evolving Dynamics of HPC/AI - Dell Technologies
1:30: ANSYS - The Future of Simulations (CPU and GPU)
1:50: Intel - TBA
2:10: Panasas - Software-Driven HPC Innovation – ActiveStor® Ultra and the PanFS® Portable Parallel File System
2:30: Microsoft - Microsoft Azure for Research
3:00: HPE - HPC Supercomputer on the Space Station
1:30-3:00: Poster Sessions
1:30 - 2:15: Biological and Medical Sciences
2:15-3: Physical Sciences and Engineering poster session
1:30, 2:00, 2:30, 3:00: Machine room tours
1:10-3:30: Visualization Lab demos
3:45pm: Awards Ceremony
Many thanks to our generous sponsors!
PIER Group / Hewlett-Packard Enterprise
Poster Session Information
The period for submitting posters has closed.
Lists of submitted posters:
Biological and Medical Sciences posters
Please contact Tracey Bartlett at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.