You are here
MSI Research Exhibition 2012
April 13, 2012
1:00 - 3:30
Thank you to everyone who participated in the 2012 MSI Research Exhibition!
The poster session winners were:
Anoop Cherian, "Large Scale Image Search via Sparse Coding"
Alessandro Cembran, "Computer Simulations of Protein Kinase A Unveil the Structural and Dynamical Effects of N-Myristoylation"
Steven Deyo, “Pathways Modulated by Deep Brain Stimulation for Essential Tremor”
Kyungyoon V. Kim, “Visualizing Ancient Greek Rhetoric in Immersive Virtual Reality”
Wanjiao Liu, “Advanced Modeling and Simulation of Turbulent Sprays: Analysis of Small-Scale Effects for Large-Eddy Simulation”
Jeffrey R. Van Voorst, “A Searchable Database of Macromolecular Conformation”
Thank you to our judges:
- David Ferguson, Medicinal Chemistry
- Efi Foufoula-Georgiou, Civil Engineering, St. Anthony Falls Laboratory
- Alexander Heger, Physics and Astronomy
- Fumiaki Katagiri, Plant Biology
- Yuk Sham, Center for Drug Design
- J. Ilja Siepmann, Chemistry
- Kylie Walters, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and Biophysics
Thank you to our sponsors:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.