On Wednesday, April 6, 2016, from 4:00am – 4:00pm CST, MSI staff will perform scheduled maintenance and upgrades to the network and various systems.
Maintenance during this period will impact the following systems:
- Mesabi will be unavailable from 06:00 - 13:00 CST as Mesabi head nodes will be updated. You will not be able to launch new jobs while the head nodes are being updated.
- Itasca will be generally unavailable from 08:00 - 15:00 CST as Itasca compute nodes will be updated.
- Panasas storage will be unavailable from 04:00 - 16:00 CST while we continue rsyncs of Panasas volumes.
- Ceph storage will be unavailable from 09:00 - 15:00 CST as we update our version of Ceph.
- NX will be upgraded and unavailable for use from 08:00 - 10:00 CST.
Systems status is always available on our Status page.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.