On Wednesday, June 7, 2017, MSI staff will perform scheduled maintenance and upgrades to various MSI systems. During this month's scheduled maintenance period, Primary Storage, Mesabi, and Itasca will be unavailable throughout much of the day.
June maintenance will include:
- Update head nodes to CentOS 6.9
- Apply patch to correct X11 forwarding issue on compute nodes
- Add and integrate additional 40GbE links for IB Proxy
- NVIDIA CUDA vulnerability patching
- Apply CentOS updates to Itasca
- Windows updates:
- Install Windows updates on all Windows machines
- CentOS & Debian updates for Lab machines
Systems status is always available on our Status page.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.