On Wednesday, May 6, from 04:00 - 15:00, MSI staff will perform scheduled maintenance and upgrades to the network and various systems. This downtime will be a global, system-wide maintenance to upgrade the network components providing Panasas Connectivity.
During this maintenance period, we will be performing the following updates:
• Panasas switch firmware and client updates.
• Infrastructure hardware replacements.
• Kernel updates for Lab and login nodes.
• Citrix/Xen Active Directory switch-over to new server.
• Migration of windows licensed software servers to a new system.
Systems status is always available on our Status page.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.