On Wednesday, January 7, from 04:00 - 15:00, MSI staff will perform scheduled maintenance and upgrades to the network and various systems.
During this maintenance period, we will be performing the following updates:
• Panasas server software upgrade to 6.0.2
• Itasca system software upgrades and moab/torque upgrades
• Cascade system software upgrades and moab/torque upgrades
• Expressionist volume migration
• Galaxy volume migration/resizing
The Panasas update will result in a system-wide stall during the update process. Running jobs should simply pause until the Panasas systems return to service.
Systems status is always available on our Status page.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.