posted on May 5, 2014
On Wednesday, May 7, from 04:00 - 15:00, MSI staff will perform scheduled maintenance and upgrades to the network and various systems.
During this maintenance period, we will be performing the following updates:
• The MSI central filesystem, Panasas, will be upgraded to the latest software version. Clients will also be upgraded during this maintenance period. Most MSI resources will be unavailable during this period.
• NX, the no-machine server, will be upgraded to the latest version.
• MSI printers will be unavailable as the service migrates to a new instance.
• Itasca will be unavailable for system updates of core services and to physically move some systems.
• Calhoun will be unavailable for system kernel updates.
Systems status is always available on our Status page.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.