posted on September 29, 2014
On Wednesday, October 1, from 04:00 - 15:00, MSI staff will perform scheduled maintenance and upgrades to the network and various systems.
During this maintenance period, we will be performing the following updates:
• Itasca will undergo extensive updates and reconfiguration - we expect the work to last into the afternoon of October 1
• Network testing and reconfiguration (affecting external connectivity)
• Panasas filesystem software will be updated
• Remote Xen desktops will be unavailable
• CEPH S3 storage system will be unavailable for relocation
• Elmod system will be updated and rebooted
Systems status is always available on our Status page.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.