This information was last updated on July 21, 2022.
MSI staff are now working under a hybrid model; not all staff are working on-site full time. All MSI systems are operational and can be accessed remotely. Tutorials are being held via Zoom.
To request technical assistance with your MSI account, contact the Helpdesk:
- In-person walk-ins: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.; 587 Walter Library
- Zoom walk-ins: Tuesday and Thursday, 9 - 11 a.m. and 1 - 3 p.m.; go to Helpdesk Zoom room
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 612-626-0802
- Online Support Request Form
- Video consultation
- Access to the SDVL is currently only available to those who are directly consulting with MSI staff on a project, requested by the MSI staff member. It will also be used for in-person tutorials when they re-start.
- The LMVL is currently only available for classes, as requested by faculty.