Thirteen MSI PIs are among the 22 U of M researchers listed on the 2020 Highly Cited Researchers list, published recently by Clarivate Analytics. High citation counts indicate that work is highly regarded by a researcher’s peers.
The MSI PIs on the list are:
- Bruce Blazar (Pediatrics)
- Elizabeth Borer (Ecology, Evolution and Behavior)
- Jeannine Cavender-Bares (Ecology, Evolution and Behavior)
- Ashley Haase (Microbiology and Immunology)
- Sarah Hobbie (Ecology, Evolution and Behavior)
- Dan Knights (Computer Science and Engineering; BioTechnology Institute)
- Tony Low (Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- David Masopust (Microbiology and Immunology)
- Stephen Polasky (Applied Economics)
- Peter Reich (Forest Resources)
- Donald Truhlar (Chemistry)
- Vaiva Vezys (Microbiology and Immunology)
- Daniel Voytas (Genetics, Cell Biology, and Development)
An article with the complete list of U of M researchers is on the OVPR website: 22 UMN Faculty Named on 2020 Highly Cited Researchers List.