Five MSI Principal Investigators are among the eight faculty members at the University of Minnesota so have been named McKnight Land Grant Professors for 2016-18. They are: Meggan Craft (Veterinary Population Medicine - College of Veterinary Medicine); Jed T. Ellison (Institute of Child Development - College of Education and Human Development); Emma Goldberg (Ecology, Evolution and Behavior - College of Biological Sciences); Jiarong Hong (Mechanical Engineering - College of Science and Engineering); and William C.K. Pomerantz (Chemistry - College of Science and Engineering).
The McKnight Land-Grant Professorships are given to new assistant professors. More information about this award and a complete list of the awardees can be found on the McKnight Land Grant Professorship webpage.
Abstracts of these PIs’ work using supercomputing resources are on the PI pages on the MSI website:
- Meggan Craft: Infectious Disease Ecology
- Jed T. Elison: Infant Brain and Behavior Development
- Emma Goldberg: Phylogenetic Analysis of Trait Evolution
- Jiarong Hong: Flow Field Imaging
- William C.K. Pomerantz: Analysis and Development of Small Molecule Protein-Protein Interaction Inhibitors