On Wednesday, October 5, 2016, from 8:00am – 4:00pm CDT, MSI staff will perform scheduled maintenance and upgrades to the network and various MSI systems. Please note that the Tier 2 storage will be unavailable for much of the day while we update that system.
October maintenance will impact the following systems:
- Mesabi will be generally unavailable from 8:00am - 4:00pm CDT while MSI staff make system upgrades and run performance tests.
- Tier 2 storage will be unavailable from 7:00am - 2:00pm CDT for a core system upgrade.
- Primary storage (Panasas) will be unavailable from 6:00-9:00am for maintenance.
- NX systems will be updated (clients will need to be updated)
- Core admin systems will be down for firmware updates.
- All systems will be down for Debian and CentOS updates from 7:00am - 1:00pm CDT.
Systems status is always available on our Status page.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.