Bioinformatics: Transcriptomics and Metabolomics
This researcher works with a variety of biologists, mostly helping to process and interpret transcriptomic and metabolomic data. Collaborators within the University if Minnesota include:
- Clay Carter (UMTC), nectar production
- Matthew Andrews (UMD), mammalian hibernation
- Jennifer Liang (UMD), zebrafish neural development
- Sara Zimmer (UMD Medical School), trypanosome mitochondrial editing and stability
- Les Drewes (UMD Medical School), exosomes and endothelial cell biology
Return to this PI's main page.