You are here
Project abstract for group stuparr
Soybean Genome, Exome, and RNA-seq Projects
These researchers have six current projects that use MSI resources, each of which are based on next-generation sequencing data. Each of these projects requires read mapping to the soybean reference genome and downstream analyses:
- Identifying and annotating genetic mutations in soybean based on whole exome re-sequencing data from ten soybean genotypes and whole exome sequence data from four soybean genotypes.
- Studying the dynamics or gene expression regulation following F1 hybridization using RNA-seq data from inbred and hybrid soybean lines.
- Mapping the chromosomal locations of specific mutations by comparing the sequenced genomic DNA of pooled mutant versus pooled wild-type individuals segregating in F2 populations.
- Identifying the structural variation using whole genome re-sequencing data.
- Identifying deleterious SNPs in barley using whole genome sequencing.
- Studying the gene expression and regulation in soybean inbred, hybrid, and mutated soybean lines.
A bibliography of this group’s publications is attached.
Return to this PI's main page.