I provide general leadership on matters concerning informatics while managing the Research Informatics Solutions (RIS) group at MSI.
- Application of Statisical Modeling and Machine Learning to Biological Questions
- Analysis of High-Throughput Sequencing Data, including:
- DNA Variant Detection
- Development of Analytical Techniques for Novel Experimental Designs
- Analysis of Cytometric Data, including:
- Quantification of Cell Populations
- Analysis of Intrinsic and Extrinsic Noise
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis MN,
- BS Math in Computer Applications
- BS in Genetics.
- Ph.D., Biomedical Informatics and Computational Biology
General educational emphasis on the fields of Mathematics, Computer Science, Molecular Biology and Genetics
Google Scholar Profile: