Ham C Lam specializes in analyzing high-throughput sequencing data and developing computational approaches to drive decision making and to advance research in bioinformatics. At MSI, he provides support to projects related to cancer biology and genomics utilizing statistical, algorithmic, data mining, and visualization techniques to discover insights and opportunities. Ham also supports the clinical copy number variation pipeline operating on the AWS cloud computing platform. He is currently involved in the implementation of a human whole genome sequencing pipeline for clinical usage.
- Next generation sequencing data analysis
- Data Science/Machine learning
- Data visualization
- Parallel computation methods
- Postdoc, Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory, University of Minnesota
- PhD, University of Minnesota
- BS, University of Minnesota