Ham started working at MSI as an undergraduate before moving on to the UMN graduate school to pursue a PhD degree in Scientific Computation. Coming back to MSI, he joined the LM&P bioinformatics group as an analyst working on clinical pipelines development. Ham joined the SCS group in early 2020 as a scientific computing consultant and has been actively working on Machine Learning and Deep Learning projects. His current interests are in neural network , deep learning architecture, and distributed training methodology.
- Machine Learning/Deep Learning
- Numerical analysis
- Parallel computation methods
- Postdoc, University of Minnesota
- PhD, Scientific Computation, University of Minnesota
- BS, Computer Science, University of Minnesota