Mike has ten years experience in software development, with particular emphases on application, web, and systems programming. He also has six years of practical experience with Linux systems and devops. Among other responsibilities, Mike's work ties MSI's various systems and service offerings together, making user access and allocations between them seamless.
- Principles of modern software engineering emphasizing testability, maintainability and modularization
- Languages including PHP and Golang
- Frameworks including Drupal and Puppet
- BS, Computer Science, University of Minnesota
- A Multi-Environment HPC-Scale Puppet Infrastructure for Compliance and Systems Automation, PEARC 2019
- Drupal Core Auto-Update Architecture, DrupalCon Seattle 2019