Christine is a bioinformatics analyst in the Research Informatics Solutions (RIS) division of MSI. She supports research projects and custom clinical genomics pipelines for the Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology and the Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory. Her graduate training focused on understanding the genetic basis of complex traits using experimental evolution, gene expression data and next-generation sequencing data. As a postdoc she worked on a number of different projects that all focused on better understanding genome content variation in a maize diversity panel using next-generation sequencing data.
- SNP/indel variant calling
- Population and evolutionary genetics
- Next-generation sequencing data processing and analysis
- Bulk RNAseq data analysis
- PhD, University of Oregon
- BS, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign