You are here
ChemBioOffice Ultra; ChemOffice; Chem Office; ChemDraw
This ultimate chemistry & biology suite is designed to meet the needs of both chemists and biologists. ChemBioOffice 2012 includes ChemBioDraw Ultra 13.0, ChemScript 13.0, ChemBio3D Ultra 13.0, Chem3D interfaces to Schrödingers Jaguar and Gaussian, ChemFinder Ultra 13.0, with support for Oracle, ChemBioFinder Ultra 13.0, E-Notebook 13.0, ChemDraw, as well as a collection of databases.
To run this software under Windows, connect using instructions provided on our Windows systems page. Once logged in, navigate to:
Start > All Programs > ChembioOffice 2012
Additionally you may download and install the software on your workstations. On an MSI Windows workstation, simply start the program by clicking the desktop icon or finding it in the Start menu. See the instructions below to install on your local machine.
- Go to http://sitelicense.cambridgesoft.com/sitelicense_gallery.cfm
- Click the "M", for Minnesota.
- Scroll down until "University of Minnesota" is located.
- Click where appropriate and enter your X@msi.umn.edu email address.
- Follow the instructions on the Cambridge site to download a copy of the software.
- You should receive an email with appropriate serial numbers to activate your software shortly after registering.
- When logged in with your Cambridgesoft or Perkin Elmer Informatics username, going to
- Should display your available packages and serial numbers.