You are here
Chenomx NMR Suite
Chenomx NMR suite is an integrated suite of tools that allow you to easily identify and quantify metabolites in NMR spectra. The following products make up Chenomx NMR Suite:
To run Chenomx interactively in the BSCL Linux environment run the commands:
module load chenomx ChenomxNmrSuite.sh
When the program asks for a license file click the license button and browse for
Then pick the file that is named BL#.cnxlic where the # is the computer number you are on. For example if you running on bl10 then use file BL10.cnxlic. NOTE: ANY TIME YOU SWITCH COMPUTERS YOU WILL HAVE TO RELOAD THE CORESPONDING LICENSE FILE. You then need to load the compound libraries.To load the libraries follow these instructions.To install the Chenomx Compound Library.
- 1. Open the Library Manager module of Chenomx NMR Suite.
- 2. On the Compounds menu, click Import...
- 3. Click the Browse button (...), and navigate to the folder in which you saved your Chenomx compound packs (.pack).
- On the machines they are located at /soft/chenomx
- 4. Select the compound packs that you would like to install, and click Choose Files.
- 5. Click Next.
- 6. If you would like Library Manager to automatically create compound sets for the imported compounds, select Create associated compound sets. Creating compound sets is strongly recommended.
- If you prefer to simply import the compounds, clear the Create associated compound sets check box. You will need to create compound sets later to use the imported compounds in Profiler.
- 7. Click Finish.
To run Chenomx remotely:
ssh to login.msi.umn.edu isub -q chenomx
To run this software interactively in a Linux environment run the commands:
module load chenomx chenomx
To view the online manual click the help icon on the Chenomix start up menu.