Chenomx NMR suite is an integrated suite of tools that allow you to easily identify and quantify metabolites in NMR spectra. The following products make up Chenomx NMR Suite:
To run Chenomx interactively in the BSCL Linux environment run the commands:
module load chenomx ChenomxNmrSuite.sh
When the program asks for a license file click the license button and browse for
And choose the license file there. There will only be one. You then need to load the compound libraries.To load the libraries follow these instructions.
- 1. Open the Library Manager module of Chenomx NMR Suite.
- 2. On the Compounds menu, click Import...
- 3. Click the Browse button (...), and navigate to the folder in which you saved your Chenomx compound packs (.pack).
- On the machines they are located at /soft/chenomx
- 4. Select the compound packs that you would like to install, and click Choose Files.
- 5. Click Next.
- 6. If you would like Library Manager to automatically create compound sets for the imported compounds, select Create associated compound sets. Creating compound sets is strongly recommended.
- If you prefer to simply import the compounds, clear the Create associated compound sets check box. You will need to create compound sets later to use the imported compounds in Profiler.
- 7. Click Finish.
To run Chenomx remotely:
Connect to MSI through NICE (http://msi.umn.edu/content/nice). Then run the commands
module load chenomx/8.01 ChenomxNmrSuite.sh
If prompted to load a license, navigate to /soft/chenomx/8.01.licensefiles and select the file located there. Select the whose name corresponds to your NICE session. To view the online manual click the help icon on the Chenomix start up menu.