You are here
from RPluto webpageRPluto is an X-windows tool for visualising molecular crystal structures on UNIX (including Linux) platforms.
- A range of input file formats (CSD FDAT, SHELX and CIF formats)
- Data typed in free-format style (i.e. from file or keyboard), which may be useful for comparing current work with examples from the CSD
- Display of both molecular and packing diagrams
- Intra- and intermolecular geometric analysis
- Rendering of diagrams in wireframe or solid ball-and-stick style
- Preparation of plots for reports and publications
- Interactive method for exploration of intermolecular packing in detail, particularly H-bonded networks, and assignment of graph set notation automatically to many such patterns.
- Full online documentation is also available
To run this software interactively in a Linux environment run the commands:
module load rpluto rpluto filename
For additional information