Volocity is an interactive volume visualization system for time-resolved biomedical image data.. It includes tools for:
- Fast and highly interactive volume exploration in 3D and 4D.
- Export and publication of 3D images and data in standard file formats.
- Volume rendering
- Object classification, measurement and tracking in all dimensions.
- Measurements from multiple channels for channel comparison and colocalization.
- High quality restoration of confocal and wide field microscope images.
- Animation template creation for prototypes
To run this software under Windows, connect using instruction provided in our Windows systems page, launch Volocity (version 5.4.1) from the Start menu. Once started, a login dialog will appear to enter your MSI username and password. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the authorized user list.For documentation, visit the website, http://www.improvision.com/support/guides/