Tutorial Details: Quality Control of Illumina Data at the Command Line
|Date:||Thursday, September 18, 2014, 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm|
|Location:||Room 404 Walter|
This tutorial is paired with Quality Control of Illumina Data using Galaxy and will take the user though the same steps but using the command line versions of the tools used in the Galaxy environment.
This tutorial will:
1. Provide a brief introduction to MSI systems.
2. Provide a very brief introduction to UNIX.
3. Take users step-by-step though the process needed to run quality control and trimming on Illumina data at the command line.
4. Provide users with a basic PBS script to automate the quality control and trimming process.
5. Teach users how to edit and run the script to be used in the future.
|Prerequisites:||Quality Control of Illumina Data using Galaxy or Galaxy 101|