This tutorial is paired with Analyzing ChIP-Seq Data using Galaxy and will take the user though the same steps but, using the command line versions of the tools used in the Galaxy environment. This tutorial will:
1. Provide a brief introduction to MSI systems.
2. Provide a very brief introduction to UNIX.
3. Take users step-by-step though the process needed to analyze ChIP-Seq data
4. Provide users with a basic PBS script to automate the mapping and peak calling.
5. Teach users how to edit and run the script to be used in the future.