The RNA-Seq analysis tutorials includes two lectures and two hands-on guided tutorials. The lecture materials cover the basics of differential expression analysis and touches on other RNA-seq topics such as transcriptome assembly.
- RNA-Seq vs Microarray technology
- Experimental Design
- Sequencing Technology
- Data Quality Assessments
- Mapping RNA-Seq data to a genome
- Differential Gene Expression Analysis
- Non-mammal specific RNA-Seq issues
- Transcriptome assembly and other uses of RNA-seq
The hands-on guided tutorials cover different gene expression analysis using either human or potato training data. Analysis is performed using the MSI Galaxy instance.
575 Walter Library
117 Pleasant St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455