Joshua Baller, Ph.D.
Research Informatics Scientific and Operations Lead
- Application of Statisical Modeling and Machine Learning to Biological Questions
- Analysis of High-Throughput Sequencing Data, including:
- DNA Variant Detection
- Development of Analytical Techniques for Novel Experimental Designs
- Analysis of Cytometric Data, including:
- Quantification of Cell Populations
- Analysis of Intrinsic and Extrinsic Noise
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis MN,
BS Math in Computer Applications
BS in Genetics.
Ph.D., Biomedical Informatics and Computational Biology
General educational emphasis on the fields of Mathematics, Computer Science, Molecular Biology and Genetics